Friday, May 19, 2006


"Many people don't realise this, but he was sent from the future to destroy himself."


Yes, still obsessed with Jon.


---------------------


Its kinda cool to have a cat with a cockroach-search-and-kill-radar, but not so cool when she chooses my bed as a display-and-admire-my-fallen-prey zone.

Bug juice all over my sheets. Yeuch.

Its times like this when I wonder what would have happened if Peter (my cook) had really taken her back to his home, where he told me he would house her in the attic where they keep all the rice (he has fields) so that she would help catch rats. He was the only other person (besides Gwen and myself) who really loved that kitten, and he was the only one I'd have given her to.

I bet she'd have been really good at catching rats.


Kuda Kepang

Kuda Kepang. I was thrilled to see a live performance right next to Braddell MRT. Imagine, people in trance in broad daylight! Oh the horror.

But yes, it was amazing to watch. Apparently another dying "artform", although it seems to be rather controversial (soucre: One Malay Dude) because its not exactly sanctioned by the Koran. But wow, what a fantastic topic to do a photo essay on.


1 comment:

Tym said...

Ugh, when my cat gets around to sleeping with us, I hope he doesn't do the cockroach thing too. As it is, sometimes he gets wet paws on the bed and I'm like, get off, get off!!