Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Off

I don't really have anything to write about because really, there's nothing much happening other than work.

DSC_0005 copy


I did have a very good off-day, chilling out at Arab St with shisha and laptop editing over 200 bloody photos for a friend. I think no more Holland V for me.. not with a place that's cheaper and nearer. And less people too.



DSC_0028 copy


I get sick of places quickly. I don't understand how some people can return to the same haunts to study/work for months or years. Seeing how I'm so fussy about location (open-air and with powerpoint for laptop), I think I'm fast running out of places to go.

I've been rostered for another month, and while I do groan a bit because I feel like bumming a bit more, I'm secretly masochistically (sp?) happy. Er ok, maybe not secretly lah.


DSC_0062 copy

Oh, and sometimes I love the light from CNA's cameras.

No comments: