I wish I weren't 21.
I wish for a lot of things, but not going to get them, so don't wish already lor. But it's human nature to wish lah. I think.
Feeling very sad now, very burnt out, very frustrated, very in the need of an escape.
Been having weird dreams, horrible dreams, disturbing dreams, dreams that leave me puzzled. Why am I having such thoughts?
I wish I had money, was working, so i can support myself and give money to my parents.
I wish I could know for sure that by the time i'm 30 I'll be happily married with children.
My priorities will change, I will change. Some things I wish for now I won't want next time.
I wish I had a second try at life so I can benefit from the lessons I'm learning now.
What happens once may as well never have happened at all? Maybe.
I'm just whining, ranting, rambling, being random, being irritating, being an emotional, indecisive, think-too-much girl.
This is me at my most self-indulgent.
I wish I had a remote control for myself. So I can control my feelings and my emotions and my actions better. Stepford Stepford Stepford.
No comments:
Post a Comment