Because I'm that erm bored, I'm going to talk about Kill Bill V2 as I watch it. It's 316 lah.
-Film Noir:
Uma Thurman in a car, talking to the audience. This is new, don't think he used this last time.
-Element of chinese kung fu music in intro.
-black and white film.
-traditional chinese instruments to build up tempo
- it's a beautiful dance of death, alternating between their footsteps and their faces.
- how does he get the glowing look in black and white????
- and now suddenly he's into Western!!
- violins... Texas background... trailer... cowboy hat... "i don't dodge guilt"
- A ninja in Texas?????????
-Old chinese kung fu man with long white beard!
-We've entered wu xia pian era!!!
- The chinese flute music!
- The rapid zooming in and out that bruce lee films had!
- The ability to fly!
- Tiger's Claw and Eagle's Foot!
- oh ok... rock music with kung fu fight scene....
- oh look! it's from Buffy!
- the lone ranger!
-ok the fight scene between her and Elle kicks total ass
-spanish music! like going for a bull fight!
No comments:
Post a Comment