Today was quite a strange day. After falling asleep on the bench in school, i had no less than 5 people ask me:
"Eh Jess, are you ok?"
It's sweet, but I was erm well just genuinely tired and wanted to sleep. No more reason.
But the more people asked me, the more I got unsure of whether I was really alright. Haha
But I am! Really truely am.
-------------------------------------
Chron gonna end soon. I'm not sad. I'm feeling a bit relieved. Just want a bit more time to myself back that's all.
------------------------------------
By the way Swee, I'm watching the video for Kings of Convenience now! HAHA
------------------------------------
Many random thoughts today.
-----------------------------------
1 comment:
lester was walking to the lift on the third floor... when he looked down and saw this person sleeping on the benches. he thought, "nice photo opportunity!"
And so he clicked...
Post a Comment