Felt like I was going crazy in Orchard today. It was weird, very very weird. Haven't been there in ages, I just felt like I was really going to go crazy.
Brand new week, Brand new me. I'm gonna pull up my socks! Yes yes yes.
Why is it I can change the time and date of every entry as and when I want? It's scary.
Brand new week, Brand new me. I'm gonna pull up my socks! Yes yes yes.
Why is it I can change the time and date of every entry as and when I want? It's scary.
We're all still walking, aren't we? We're still persisting, still keeping on, still sleeping, waking, still crouching on cans, still crouching in cars, still driving, driving, driving, still taking it, still eating it, still home-improving and twelve-stepping it, still waiting, still standing in line, still scrabbling in bags for a handfull of keys.
No comments:
Post a Comment