Friday, May 05, 2006

Tired but exhilarated. Grateful to be where I am.

DSC_0418 copy

DSC_0351 copy

I'd called Malcolm today to tell him that I couldn't get pictures of an exhibition because they sent me too late and it had already closed. He called me hours later, asking WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS.

Later, when "confronted" he said, "I didn't realise it was you on the phone."

It's actually quite funny, and I don't blame them for being distracted as it nears deadline. Distracted, or a bit nutty.

DSC_0421 copy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was he trying to frame u?? This is a serious issue!! An ST photog is part of the Govt! Was he questioning the integrity of the Govt?? We have to take it seriously, otherwise we'll be alleged as playing around with the process!

sorry... i can't help it..... hahaha.. next time better tape down all ur phone conversations like the election dept also leh... install cctv and screen capture all assignment details!

Jess said...

hahaha ya................... who is you ah