An attempt to capture lightning which failed because of the completely overcast sky (I think). Nothing much to see at night, sans the occassional party animal coming home in the middle of the night.
I like it when she sneaks past me on the computer table and assumes position. Well, my position, anyway. Messy messy. The bulk of the nightmare is on the floor, out of the picture. I have six bags on the floor.
This is Cat after I turn on the aircon to cool down my room for a bit. Too cold, so she curls up and I take the liberty of covering her up a bit.
This is Cat, after I turn off the aircon.
FYP presenation tomorrow. Like I mentioned to Joce today - the moderaters attempting to grade me are writing a movie review by reading the book. I am completely fed up. I would assemble the panels and put up the photos if they gave me the resources. So my exhibition is reduced to a couple of Powerpoint slides? Because they are toobusy/outofthecountry/hadpriorengagements and cannot spare half an hour out of five days and 20 bucks out of their 6,000++++ salary a month to cab down and catch an exhibition that closes at 9 pm?
Bollocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment