Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Kinda sore that I will have to sit on the sidelines tomorrow on Nomination Day, since I don't have a MICA pass. But a lot of people have been quick to reassure me that I will have lots to do once the rallies start.

Just read a friend's entry about JC which made me think about my own. My problem with punctuality will always provide me with endless stories.

My JC was never a stickler for discipline (at least during my time), I'm guessing that they didn't need to be since we somehow still produced the results, what with the tucked out shirts and too-short skirts and dyed hair and earrings etc.

But I had to be early (read: on time) at least once every two weeks because I had to read out the morning announcements about what's happening and what happened etc. I wanted to raise the flag, but I can't remember how the duties were allocated.

I remember being scolded once about my skirt being too short, because I had to stand on a platform and it was deemed unladylike.

Because I don't keep in touch with JC friends (now acquaintances), I suppose a lot of things have been forgotten without the necessary banter and reminiscence needed to keep such memories fresh. It scares me slightly that I hold the past with such little regard.

Anyway, on to present times.

16:15 SPH

I still love my shoes. Have a habit of taking pictures of them whenever I'm sitting down waiting. Shall compile them when I've enough for a collection.


16:45 Canteen

Fearless kids. I like. They probably piss off teachers a lot because they seem to not respect the concept of age or authority. And as we all know, in our Asian society, being rude to elders is such a terrible, terrible thing.


00:30  Kiddy rides

No comments: