Saturday, April 22, 2006

Between two worlds

The feeling's back. It disappeared with the Ex (plus his friends, unfortunately) but I guess the tulang at work tonight made me a bit nostalgic. No one else I knew but him and his friends seemed to have a passion for it. Apparently, ST photogs are quite primal as well. Anyway, I suppose at this point of my life it's quite impossible to escape this. I best liken the sensation to being a Primary 6 student stuck in a Sec 4 class.


Ok, I know I don't make any sense. No matter. This is just for the record.


Malcolm said today, as part of what i thought to be banter, that I would get a full-time job when I gained some common sense. I don't want to be overly sensitive and take someone's deadpan sarcasm too seriously, but I believe that he meant it. I'd never been criticized about common sense before (maybe its an umbrella term everything else is lumped under), so this is something new to ponder over.


I wanted to print out all the recent articles regarding MM Lee's dialogue with the young punks, just to keep the articles as a keepsake. Especially the Monday Youthink's letters from my fellow peers, which are so bizarre that I will exhibit it like some controversial exhibit in my house next time.

"Is this for real?"
"For real, back in 2006."
"Oh my god."

No comments: