Sunday, April 09, 2006

Good times


The folks at Trader's Hotel are quite funny. And by funny I don't mean "ha-ha" funny.

None of the staff had any clue that there was a live band playing in the courtyard. I had to go up to all the various lounges, ask a number of similarly puzzled but very polite staff, and in the end - just follow my ears lah.

Maybe its an inside-outside thing. I dunno.




























Shall try to collate and put up a schedule of good live music (entirely up to me and completely subjective) on the space on the right. Spreading the love, people.


Stealthy Cat strikes again. It has happened so often that I find it difficult to worry when she "disappears". Because she'll come strolling out of some room/corner which I had just looked at acting all cool. I can just hear her saying "oh dear, were you looking for me? meowrrrrrrrr"

And it happened again! After typing the above paragraph I went out to bring her in, only to come back into my room and see her stretched out on my bed.

Freaky felines.

No comments: