Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Day before Tomorrow

DSC_0101 copy

Grandma

Just having fun today. Looks nicer blown up.

Today was Ghim's day. Not sure if she wants me to say why, but hiyah. It was her day, but she didn't handle it very well man! Watching the two of us making decisions as to what to do where to go what to eat has got to be one of the most excruciatingly painful experiences ever.

But decide we did, and I got a chance to warm up for tomorrow's Wala session.

Warming up

Michaela


I took some photos for Michaela and Dawn a while back when they performed at the Esplanade, and although I thought they sounded quite raw then - its undeniable that I would pay good money to drink at whatever pub they play at.

But, this is just warm up. Soft jazz.. and then tomorrow... WHAM!

(Er ok since the lady asked for it:)


















Chinese people say, zi ji zhao ma fan. Tsk tsk.

No comments: