1. Voyeur (read: photog)
2. Destroyer of Young Minds (read: tuition teacher)
3. Con Artist (read: street sales)
4. Manipulator of Facts (read: writer)
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over (all mindless ones)
1. 2. 3. 4. Any chick flick. ANY.
Four Web Sites I Visit Regularly
1. Gmail
2. Flickr
3. NYT
4. (i reserve this space for the ghost of STI)
Four Favorite Foods
1. Nasi bryani
2. Nasi lemak
3. Fried stuff
4. Cereal prawns
Four Places I Would Rather Be At Right Now
1. A coral reef
2. An open field (not the NParks variety)
3. Rooftop of Pathshala
4. Anywhere else
Four Most Wonderful Places I’ve Ever Been
1. Bangladesh (the whole damn thing)
2. A coral reef at Tioman
3. Rooftop of HDB block
4. Middle of a lake in Yunnan
Four Books I Could Read Over and Over
1. Any Roald Dahl book
2. Unbearable lightness of being
3. Shakespeare
4. Mill on the Floss
Four Songs I Could Listen To Every Day (what I have been listening to everyday for now)
1. The Real Thing - You to me are everything
2. Jason Mraz - You & I
3. Lyn Collins - Fly me to the moon
4. J. Moody - Mood for Love
Four Reasons I Blog
1. Spare friends of listening to my nonsense (doesn't help I repeat it anyway)
2. To keep a diary (to read and get shocked at in 3 years)
3. I am very talkative
4. Really I talk a lot a lot
1 comment:
yes you do... talk a lot a lot that is.
got to lay off the sugar lil miss saggi...
Post a Comment