Saturday, April 29, 2006

DSC_0196 copy

I'm the latest in the line of photogs to leave their ass print on the steps of the five-foot way along Serangoon Road, outside of SDP's head office.

Thankfully, the Teck Ghee Tanglin Pau stall next door provided an endless array of food to taste. You can consume quite a fair bit of food if you stay at one place for six hours.

Am I complaining? Nooooooooo. I find that the best gauge of whether I've had a satisfying day at work is to see if I go home to tell my parents all about it. So far they've had very unenthusiastic and short-lived responses, variations of the phrase "ok lor". So I guess it felt good to see their faces light up when I actually volunteered to tell them about today.

More pics tomorrow. But just for today:

Witness the zealousness that greets me at my doorstep.

DSC_0003 copy

And a photo that will never see the light of day.

DSC_0064 copy

And the aftermath of general nutty-ness.

A rose, by any other name

1 comment:

Tym said...

The last photo is best!