Thursday, April 20, 2006

The night before my off day when I sleep till 1 pm

Everything's been fairly routine these days, work work and more work.

It's Guiqing's birthday today. Oh wait, make that yesterday. And pictures tomorrow.

It used to be surprise birthday parties, picnics at Botanical Gardens, elaborate schemes and etc etc. Things have mellowed quite a bit, the parties become dinners, the number of participants decrease at an alarming rate (by choice).

But, I think I like it this way.


-------------------------


I find myself itching to pick fights in public these days. I think carrying the camera and the heavy bag makes me more grouchy and less accommodating. Or maybe its more cocky.

Either ways, I yelled at a bunch of people at the MRT at City Hall when they did the usual routine of blocking people trying to get off. It was just small 'ol me against the horde, and I was so irritated because it was more difficult to squeeze through with my barang, and I said "IF YOU DON'T LET ME GET OUT HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET IN" in a rather snobbish and matter-of-fact accent.

Satisfaction level : 10/10

Other than that more illustrious incident, it has simply been yelling at people cutting in front of me to hail a cab and telling a woman to get her ass out ofa just-emptied seat so that the ah pek can sit (in nicer words lah).

At any rate, I prefer the direct method as opposed to going to the "higher authority" to comprain.

I've always thought that it was good to be non-confrontational, understanding, nice, patient and accomodating. I still think that way, but my bag is very heavy and I've no muscles and it makes me none-of-the-above.

No comments: