Sunday, April 16, 2006

Its a wrap

For those of you who had to watch Shooting Under Fire as well, Reinhard is not the only one who moved to China.

Nir Elias, surprise surprise, is located there as well. And Ahmed Jadellah shoots in Dubai.

So much for the "I'm a Palestinian" "I'm an Israeli" patriotic speeches.


---------


I have a religion, and its Scott Adam's Pleasure Unit Theory. This is the reason why I sleep in the extra 5 minutes, why I queue up to buy KFC when I know it will just make me bloated and feel fat, why I erm do various physically-not-very-healthy things.



---------

Some last-day-at-school photos.


















Her birthday is in 3 days, I'm sure she's freaked to the max by now.


































The fake movie poster and its creator.

















The controversial wine.

















The genteel.

Mark















And the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: shooting under fire

we don't know how they came to be in china or dubai. in any case, they did their bit. more than a bit. i wouldn't allude to them being unpatriotic, dude.
joo

Tym said...

I see that you have more than one friend ;)