The CNA reporter I met today just came from the gym, and expressed her desire to "go back to the gym again" after she ended work.
Something to do with quitting smoking. *shudders*
I stopped to look at the newly drawn up April/May roster today and I realised that when I told Francis to "feel free to call me up as often as possible" it translated into "feel free to take the liberty of including me in next month's roster without asking me and thus making it a bit difficult for me to dispute the allocated days since it would mean screwing up the already nicely planned schedule".
But of course, I am always happy for signs that indicate I haven't fucked up too badly yet.
2 comments:
hahah
sy said she met you
and that you were damn funny
:))))))
-ying
considering all the other things she could've said, I'll settle for 'funny'.
Post a Comment