"Aiyah, whoever become government, I still have to drive taxi."
- succinctly put, by taxi-driver uncle.
Hougang is turning into a warzone. On the trip home, the posters and banners were everywhere. You really gotta give the PAP credit for preparation. From the two huge banners below my block to the row of PAP flags illuminated by newly installed spotlights... it was till the point whereby it seemed as if they were staking their claim by putting up markers - slightly overdone, with a hint of desperation.
The opposition's A3 (as opposed to PAP's A2) sized posters and few few few banners seemed almost shoddy. DUDES! Print one size larger will kill you issit??
I don't have any pictures because my camera batt ran flat. But I do have this for entertainment:

This dude makes entertainment effortless.

Like... WHO THERE!?
----------------------------------
And passed on from The Joo:
An Old Media Encounter - Cherian George's take on MM Lee's youth connection.
"Instead of leaving well enough alone, the PAP felt the need to win every last argument and convert every last man (and, if unsuccessful, scolding him), and in the process losing some of the political capital that has been painstakingly accumulated."
The opposition's A3 (as opposed to PAP's A2) sized posters and few few few banners seemed almost shoddy. DUDES! Print one size larger will kill you issit??
I don't have any pictures because my camera batt ran flat. But I do have this for entertainment:

This dude makes entertainment effortless.

Like... WHO THERE!?
----------------------------------
And passed on from The Joo:
An Old Media Encounter - Cherian George's take on MM Lee's youth connection.
"Instead of leaving well enough alone, the PAP felt the need to win every last argument and convert every last man (and, if unsuccessful, scolding him), and in the process losing some of the political capital that has been painstakingly accumulated."
1 comment:
"The older I am, the more I learn - from watching, doing, making
mistakes, and getting up again.
And although I am tempted to say that the more I learn, the less I know, I must admit that, now at least I know that things are really much simpler than people would have me believe."
-Yasmin Ahmad
maybe they should've read this.
Post a Comment